The Board of Education requires the Superintendent to review the property of the District periodically and to dispose of that material and equipment which is no longer usable in accordance with the terms of this policy.
A. Instructional Material
1. Concepts or content that do not support the current goals of the
2. Information that may not be current
3. Worn beyond salvage
1. Repair parts for the equipment no longer readily available
2. Repair records indicate the equipment has no usable life remaining
3. Obsolete and no longer contributing to the educational program
4. Some potential for sale at a school auction
5. Creates a safety or environmental hazard
6. Cost of repair is greater than replacement
120.10(12), Wis. Stats.
Approved/Adopted: July 13, 2009